VIVIDSITES is seeking a highly skilled, self-motivated .NET Web Application Developer to join our team.
The developer will be responsible for creating custom web applications with an emphasis on stability and performance. The developer must be highly knowledgeable, analytical and be able to work efficiently on multiple projects at once.
The developer should have a keen interest in following emerging technologies and ability to learn and implement new technology independently.
Skills & Requirements
Minimum of 2 years’ experience with web development in the following areas:
- ASP.Net using C#
- MVC and Web Forms
- Mobile responsive design programming
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Photoshop skills to cut up designs into HTML5 / CSS3
- Web services and AJAX
- XML / XSL / XSLT
- Visual Studio
- Understanding of SEO best practices
Strong database skills in the following areas:
- MS SQL Server
- SQL programming
- Stored procedures
- Data import/export
Additional desirable skills:
- Telerik Controls
- Kendo UI Controls
Additional desirable skills (cont):
- Knowledgeable with other database and programming languages such as MySQL and PHP
- General IT knowledge
- Web server, hosting, and DNS knowledge
- Custom WordPress programming
- Mobile web app development
- Mobile native app development
- General API integration
- Facebook, Google, and Twitter API integration
- Build applications from minimal high-level requirements
- Ability to solve problems and fill in the gaps with minimal help
- Self-tests projects and delivers applications with minimal errors
- Ability to handle multiple projects efficiently
Additional desirable attributes:
- Front-end UI layout experience
- Agency experience
- Client experience
- A chance to work with a team of supremely talented individuals
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance paid in full
- Flexible vacation schedule
- Flexible work schedule
- Work on high-profile projects
- VIVIDSITES has been in business since 1999, winning numerous web design awards.
- Located in Creve Coeur on Olive Blvd 1 mile west of 270.
- Good work and life balance. Less stress than most agencies.
To apply, send a resume to email@example.com along with links or screenshots of websites/applications you have built. Please send at least one example of your work to be considered for the position.