Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a go-getter who can jump in and contribute at a fast-moving agency.
Are you stuck with limited chances to grow your skills? We work with major brands that will help give you cutting-edge experience to up your game. Or are you stuck in traffic every day? If so, you might be better off at VIVIDSITES, one of St. Louis' leading digital agencies.
We take a holistic approach to design, development and marketing. To help make that happen, your role will have elements of marketing and project management.
- Primary contact and marketer for a marketing & maintenance client.
- Supporting role for other marketing & maintenance clients.
- Project manager for design & dev clients, making sure they are positioned for success. Which you can then help them achieve, since these jobs often transition into long-term relationships.
Experience: 3 to 10+ years
Key skills include:
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads (or social ads)
- Content Creation & Strategy
- Content Management
- SEO, HTML & CSS
Huge extra credit for:
- Google Analytics 4
- Google Tag Manager
- Google certifications
- Agency experience
- Wrike, or similar
- A clear idea of some skills you want to learn next
At VIVIDSITES, we want you to reach your full potential, so we're big on location flexibility. If you work best in an office, we have one conveniently located in Creve Coeur. If you work best at home, you'll find plenty of company. Many of us have been virtual since the pandemic began, and we haven't missed a beat. However, there are times when clients and prospects require in-person meetings, so local candidates are preferred.
- Competitive salary + bonuses + 401(k) match
- 100% coverage for employee's health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible work schedule and vacation schedule
- Free Pandora, Amazon Music, Apple Music or Spotify subscription
- Work with a team of supremely talented individuals
- Work on high profile projects from major brands
VIVIDSITES is a leading digital marketing agency in St. Louis. Since 1999, we've helped hundreds of clients reach their goals through innovative design, high-end development and outstanding customer service. We're been recognized with Best in Industry awards and have a dynamic portfolio covering ecommerce, UI/UX, development and marketing projects.
Ready to begin the conversation?
Awesome! Let’s see how we can help each other thrive. If you want to get the ball rolling with a cover letter, here are a few non-resume questions to let you stand out from the pack.
- What are some skills you have learned in the last year?
- What are some skills you plan to learn in the next year?
- How do you see digital marketing changing in the coming years?
To apply, send a resume to [email protected] along with brief answers to the 3 questions above.